12.20.2013

winter weekend



It's been a snowy past few weeks, just in time for the holidays. While the temperatures have been a bit mild as of late, i'm pretty sure this year we'll have a white Christmas! Scout hated the weather at first, to the point where we'd have to throw her outside, but she's beginning to get used to it, prancing all around and leaving tracks in the snow. Dobermans are such big babies, it's a shame people think they're so scary looking. ALL she wants to do is cuddle, lol.

If I don't pop by this space before the holidays, I wish you all the very best! I hope you get to spend quality time with your loved ones and enjoy a little break too. I for one, cannot wait!

Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

  1. I love these photos. They make me want to cozy up by the fireplace and read a good book. Gotta love the holidays!

    Best,
    <a href="http://thinksandra.blogspot.ca”>thinksandra</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy holidays to you! what beautiful pictures! this is my first year in California, not experiencing all the wintry temperatures (and even snow too!) I can usually see or at least hope for in Seattle...so it is lovely to see them here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy holidays to you, Daniella. you are the lucky one for having snow otside on holidays time. like your snowy photos xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos. Merry christmas xxx
    www.charlotteswebblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are gorgeous. I live in Trinidad and have never seen snow 'in real'. I would love to experience a winter like that. Maybe one day. ;)

    ReplyDelete