12.16.2013

this month

Better late, than never. Right? We're half way through December already and it's been busy around here, as I'm sure it has been for all of you! We've been spending a lot of time cuddled on the couch drinking cocoa and watching movies too though, wrapping gifts and making holiday plans. The pup and kitten are sporting their Christmas collars, and Rick and I have been slowly decorating here and there. I love this time of year. There's nothing a flickering candle, cozy couch, and cup of tea can't cure. It's winter comfort at its finest. It's snowed so much already (with a huge amount this past weekend), piling up on the front lawn, but I don't mind a white Christmas! (Talk to me mid-February however, and I mind change my tune, lol.) For now, we're enjoying it and all the season has to offer. I hope your December is shaping up just as well!

What are your plans for the holidays this year?

1 comment:

  1. Funny that I came across this post at this exact moment, I'm watching Home Alone right now! x
    www.charlotteswebblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete