10.28.2013

chill in the air

Yes, it's still Fall, and yes, I'm still desperately clinging to the idea that another 20˚C day might happen. The cold has set in though, and you can start to feel November's chill creeping in. I'm very much regretting my choice of dress without tights today.

Halloween is just a few days away and I am really looking forward to all the kiddos coming to the door. I love seeing all their costumes and letting them pick out their own choice of candy. I haven't decided yet what i'll be dressing up as, though at a Halloween party this past weekend I was a robber, and naturally Rick was the cop, ha! But I might go as a ballerina, I already have half the "costume" from my recreational ballet classes, all I need is a fun tutu. And yes, i'm an adult, but who says we can't still dress up once a year? All in good fun, no? (Sans the slutty costumes.)

I'd love to know, are you dressing up this Thursday? Or leaving the costume changes to the children?

5 comments:

  1. I'm not dressing up, but Cecilia is dressing as a nesting doll. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I try to dress up every year! Our tradition is to dress up, go take a photo booth strip together and then go out to a movie! This year my husband has to work on Halloween so we actually celebrated yesterday. We were Batman & Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to dress up! I went to a birthday party over the weekend and dressed as a doll. The family is having a skating party on Halloween night and I'm not sure what I'm going to come up with for that. But I agree on the no slutty costume rule!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, the photos are beautiful!

    We don't really celebrate Halloween here in Berlin, but I might stop by a party with a spiderweb drawn on my face. ;)

    Have a lovely Tuesday!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog, the photos are beautiful!

    We don't really celebrate Halloween here in Berlin, but I might stop by a party with a spiderweb drawn on my face. ;)

    Have a lovely Tuesday!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete